Interested in learning the skills of flying? Looking for new friends? Interested in getting physically fit? Then we might just be the youth program you are looking for.
Are you looking for a challenge to bring out the best in yourself and your abilities? If you are from 12-19 years of age then look no further, because Air Cadets is the program for you. You’ll make lifelong friends, learn valuable skills and increase your self esteem.
Air Cadets follow the military tradition of wearing uniforms, and we form a team which prides itself on leadership and citizenship qualities, physical fitness, and knowledge of the air activities of the Canadian Forces.
Join Air Cadets and Come Fly with US!!!
Many of our cadets participate in the Cadet Program because of the rewards:
- Sense of accomplishment
- Recognition from their peers and mentors
- Once-in-a-lifetime experiences
- Lifelong friends
- A chance to showcase their talents and maturity
- Self-confidence, self-discipline, self-esteem and increased self-awareness
- Community involvement
How do you join? Air Cadets follow the military tradition of wearing uniforms, and we form a team which prides itself on leadership and citizenship qualities, physical fitness, and knowledge of the air activities of the Canadian Forces.
Cadets may enroll in the program at any time throughout the training year provided they have reached at least their 12th birthday. We recommend cadets join us before January to take best advantage of the program.
You are welcome to come Wednesday nights after 6:30 pm during our weekly training to register. Check the calendar to ensure we are meeting that night.
- Please bring one of the following pieces of identification for the applicant:
– A valid Canadian passport;
– A birth certificate;
– A valid resident card;
– A valid identification card issued by a Canadian provincial or federal government agency
- Also bring the Alberta Health Card of the applicant.
Location: We are located on the Strathmore Agricultural Grounds.